This Is the Best Time to Go to Starbucks
The search-engine-giant's new feature allows you to view peak traffic by hour so you can gauge the best time to hit up your favorite businesses (like your local gym and grocery store) and restaurants like Starbucks and Chipotle. The feature, which was created by mining user data, is a game changer for the time strapped and those who get agitated waiting in long lines.
A search for the Starbucks in Summit, New Jersey, for example, reveals that on Wednesdays, the company's traffic peaks around 10 a.m. Those who want to beat the line are better off swinging by closer to 9 a.m. To access this handy information, simply search "Starbucks," click on the location you frequent and voila—the information automatically populates! Check it out:
Main Image: Sorbis / Shutterstock.com
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant In Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers