Taco Bell Is Testing This First-Of-Its-Kind Fast-Food Service
Just when you thought Taco Bell couldn't out-taco itself, the beloved chain announced a new service that will put even more tacos in your belly.
The company will allegedly begin testing a Taco Lover's Pass, a subscription program available through the mobile app which will work on the premise of a flat monthly fee and give users a taco every single day for 30 days.
The new service is still in early stages of testing, and is currently only available at several participating locations throughout Arizona. The price of the Taco Pass varies between $5 and $10 depending on the location, and customers can redeem one taco every day from the chain's Originals menu section. This includes a choice between the Crunchy Taco, Spicy Potato Soft Taco, Crunchy Supreme Taco, Soft Supreme Taco, Doritos Locos Tacos, and the Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme.
To purchase the subscription, users will need to add the pass from the Online Exclusives section of the Taco Bell app menu to their cart and complete the regular checkout process.
While this isn't the first time that a fast-food chain offers a "subscription" for its food (remember Olive Garden's Pasta Pass launched several years ago?), it certainly seems to be the first service of its kind that involves tacos. Whether or not the subscription is worth it will depend entirely on how many tacos you think you'll want to eat in a 30-day window. Since the ones included in this service usually run between $1 and $2, eating some 5 to 7 tacos a month could be enough to make the subscription worthwhile.
For more, check out:
- This Iconic Taco Bell Location Is Closing After 54 Years
- Taco Bell Is Rumored To Be Adding These New Combos To the Menu
- Taco Bell Is Finally Kicking Off Its New Sauce Packet Initiative
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu