Sweet Heat Chili Maple Grilled Corn
Make the most of your fresh summer corn with this delicious sweet chili maple grilled corn! Between the sweet maple syrup and the spicy Ancho chili, your tastebuds will be doing a happy dance. We highly recommend enjoying this corn with any of our favorite grill recipes—especially these healthy burgers!
Looking for even more healthy meal ideas? You'll also love these 100 Easiest Recipes You Can Make.
4 ears of corn, shucked
1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
3 Tbsp butter
2 tsp Ancho chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
Salt & pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Pull the husks back from the corn, leaving them intact at the base of the Cobb. Remove corn silks. Brush shucked corn with grapeseed oil and season with salt.
- Grill, rotating corn occasionally until corn is slightly charred on all sides, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small pan, heat the butter over medium-high heat. Add the Ancho chili powder, garlic powder, and chipotle chili powder and cook until toasted and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the pure maple syrup and a couple of dashes of hot sauce. Taste and add more if you prefer it hotter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the corn to a serving platter and brush all over with the Chili Maple butter. Serve with hot sauce on the side.
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Foods That Just Taste Better in the South
- – 21 Old-Fashioned Midwestern Desserts to Try This Weekend
- – 21 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – Honey Butter Whiskey Scallops Recipe
- – 45+ Best Healthy Copycat Restaurant Recipes to Try Tonight
- – Pork Chops with Maple Rye Glaze Recipe
- – 5 Best Recipes to Help Lower Blood Sugar, Says Dietitian
- – Carrot Cake Energy Bites