On Our Radar: The Starbucks S'mores Frappuccino
But now that Starbucks has put their own spin on classic treat—and poured it into a cup—it's no longer such a diet-friendly pick.
The summer-inspired concoction is made with a blend of marshmallow-infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, graham crackers, coffee, milk and ice. A grande made with whole milk and whip has 500 calories (the equivalent of nearly four s'mores), 20 grams of fat and 68 grams of sugar—that's what you'd find in 26 Hershey Kisses!
If you're serious about losing weight before bathing suit season, we suggest skipping the Frapp altogether. But if you really can't resist, order a tall made with skim milk and ask the barista to go light on the whipped cream. Better yet, split this lighted up order with a buddy. Doing so will save you up to 350 calories, 15 grams of fat and 48 grams of sugar! With some smart planning, you may have s'more "cheat meal" calories to play around with next time you want to indulge.
For more sneaky ways to lose weight at Starbucks, check out our exclusive 8 Ways to Slim Down Your Starbucks Order.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant In Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers