Rihanna Shares Her Weirdest Pregnancy Craving
If you've been keeping up with Rihanna on Instagram, you probably know that she's all about showing off her baby bump. I mean, her very sheer Oscars after party look with the caption, "me and my date for Oscar Gold Party #bump22," was simply stunning. But her baby bump isn't the only part of her pregnancy journey that she's sharing with fans…
In a recent cover interview with Vogue, the "We Found Love" singer revealed what she's eating these days—and what she's not. We know from previous Eat This, Not That! reporting that Rihanna's personal chef prepares Caribbean-inspired dishes for the star, loaded with spices like Old Bay, adobo, Maggi bouillon seasoning cubes, curry, cumin seeds, and five-space.
RiRi's pregnancy craving also draws on her island roots: tangerines sprinkled with salt. "It has to be with salt and only with salt, because in Barbados we take our fruits to the ocean and soak them," she told Vogue. One small tangerine has only 40 calories and eight grams of sugar, making it a pretty healthy snack.
But tangerines aren't the only sweet treat the beauty connoisseur is munching on these days. Anything chocolate-y? Yes, please! "I usually hate desserts, but all of a sudden you come close to me with a chocolate-covered donut and you've got my heart forever," RiRi told Vogue.
Trading salty for sweet, the "Only Girl" singer has even given up one of her favorite dishes, according to Vogue: baked potato with caviar. We'll just have to wait and see if this will be Rihanna's first meal request after she and A$AP Rocky welcome their little one into the world.
In the meantime, check out 8 Best Healthy Snacks That Celebs Love to find out what your other favorite stars are snacking on these days.
More content from Celeb News
- – 5 Healthy Eating Habits That Camila Cabello Swears By
- – What Maye Musk, Oldest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model, Eats to Stay in Shape at 74
- – The Eating Habit James Corden Swears By That Helped Him Lose Weight
- – 5 Eating Habits Meryl Streep Swears By to Feel Amazing at 72
- – This is Kendall Jenner's Exact Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- – How Randy Jackson Maintains His 100-Pound Weight Loss
- – Kris Jenner Shares How She Organizes Her Massive Fridge
- – These Are Ayesha Curry's 6 Weight Loss Secrets