Report Card: Which Restaurant Gets an "F"?
In terms of learning how to adapt to health trends and setting a good example for other restaurants, some chains are acing it. Others? Not so much.
There are tons of variables that go into whether an eating establishment is "healthy" or not—but there are a few major pieces of criteria that can't be argued. Calorie counts and nutritious offerings, being transparent about what's in your food and responding to consumer outcries for updated, healthier practices are a few of them. Below is a fun way to test your knowledge of how you think your favorite chain restaurant ranks when put to the test. And no, there's no bell curve. After you flip the cards below, be sure to get the inside scoop at 25 Things Fast Foods Chains Don't Want You to Know.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant in Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers