Reese Witherspoon Shares Her #1 Healthiest Brunch Order
Brunch is arguably one of the best-invented meals, and Reese Witherspoon is a big fan. While celebrating Women's History Month in DC, the Legally Blonde star posted her brunch order on Instagram, and—spoiler alert— it looks delicious.
The actress has long been known to stick to a healthy diet, which is probably why she looks amazing at 46 years old. Of course, she treats herself here and there– we can't forget about the iconic "Reese's Toast" that she debuted on TikTok– but for the most part she keeps it clean.
Her recent brunch setup is no exception. Reese jumped on the avocado toast craze with two slices of multigrain toast, mashed avocado, radishes, and tomato. And while most of us might think to add an over easy egg on top, Reese went for mozzarella cheese and olive oil. Suddenly we're stealing Reese's cheesy take on this popular dish…
But that's not all that was served for brunch. The Little Fires Everywhere star featured a glass of green juice– one of her favorites. She even shared her green smoothie recipe, inspired by Kimberly Snyder, on Instagram: romaine lettuce, spinach, celery, apples, pears, banana, lemon, and coconut water.
The final touch to Reese's brunch was a cup of coffee. Judging by the foam design on top, it's likely that she was sipping on a latte. Plus, a Starbucks barista once told Fox News that Reese often orders almond soy lattes.
Want to read more about how the actress stays in shape? Check out Reese Witherspoon's 10 Best Diet Secrets.
More content from Celeb News
- – What Maye Musk, Oldest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model, Eats to Stay in Shape at 74
- – The Eating Habit James Corden Swears By That Helped Him Lose Weight
- – 5 Eating Habits Meryl Streep Swears By to Feel Amazing at 72
- – This is Kendall Jenner's Exact Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- – How Randy Jackson Maintains His 100-Pound Weight Loss
- – Kris Jenner Shares How She Organizes Her Massive Fridge
- – These Are Ayesha Curry's 6 Weight Loss Secrets
- – The 3 Eating Habits LeBron James Swears By