Here's How to Make Tasty, Protein-Packed Waffles
Sure, you could have another protein shake in the morning. Or you could switch it up and have that boost of protein in your favorite breakfast item: waffles! With this easy-to-make protein waffle recipe, you can enjoy a high-protein breakfast that will keep you feeling full for hours. Topped with fresh berries, peanut butter, or drizzled in syrup, these protein waffles are a great way to start off your day.
Make it with chocolate!
Have a bit of a sweet tooth in the morning? Give your protein waffle a chocolate boost! Make the recipe as you normally would, substitute the plain protein powder with a chocolate-flavored one and add in 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
Here is an easy step-by-step tutorial for you to follow!
Makes 1 waffle
1 scoop protein powder
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
How to Make It
- Blend all of the ingredients together.
- Heat up the waffle iron, then spray it down with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour in the waffle mixture, then close.
- Let the waffle cook until the waffle maker beeps.
- Serve with fresh fruit, if desired.
More content from Recipes
- – 8 Popular "Midwestern" Dishes That Aren't Actually From the Midwest
- – 5 Best Recipes to Prevent Aging Bones, Says Dietitian
- – 5 High-Protein Breakfast Recipes For Belly Fat Loss, Says Science
- – Mini Banana Pancake Bites Recipe
- – Strawberry-Banana Toaster Tart Recipe
- – 5 Best Egg Recipes to Shrink Belly Fat, Says Dietitian
- – The Best Breakfast Recipes for Stronger Muscles, Says Dietitian
- – 38 Quick & Easy Breakfast Ideas