The Secret Peanut Butter Trick That Will Absolutely Blow Your Mind
Every peanut butter lover has been there, scraping desperately at the bottom of the jar for that last bite of delicious PB. But what if we told you that there's an easy way to get the last bit of peanut butter out of the container, using physics? This peanut butter trick, which relies on centripetal force, really is mind-blowing.
Thanks to some endeavoring TikTok users, this peanut butter trick has gone viral during the quarantine. So what do you have to do to get that old tub of peanut butter to look perfectly creamy and easy to scoop? It's super simple—just spin the peanut butter around. A lot of times.
And for more ways to keep your peanut butter scoopable until the last drop, make sure you're not storing your peanut butter wrong.
@ssarahhgraceeMy brother made me do this and said if it went viral he'd give me $500, soooo like it up plz ##fyp♬ original sound – shopsplat
The original trick comes from TikTok user @shopsplat, whose video has been viewed more than 48,000 times. We don't know where he heard about this trick—in the video, he says he "saw someone do it"—but we're glad he shared it with the world!
After a few rounds of spinning, the peanut butter really does look perfectly swirled and easy to scoop.
@shopsplatThis is so cool ! Watch till the end !♬ original sound – shopsplat
If you're tired of painstakingly trying to dip your spoon or knife into the bottom of the peanut butter jar without getting peanut butter all over your fingers, you need this trick. It doesn't work perfectly every time, but you're not losing anything by trying it, either. And if it keeps us from wasting even a little of the delicious spread, we're all for it.
And now that you know how to get every last drop of your peanut butter, put it to good use in one of these 30 Delicious Things You Can Make With a Jar of Peanut Butter.
More content from Healthy Eating
- – Secret Side Effects of Eating Peanut Butter, Says Science
- – 8 Eating Habits People with Healthy Cholesterol Swear By
- – The Worst Breakfast Habit Causing Your Muscle Loss, Says Study
- – 5 Eating Habits to Avoid to Live Like the World's Oldest People
- – Secret Side Effects of Eating Cucumbers, Says Science
- – Surprising Side Effects of Eating Bananas, According to Science
- – The Best & Worst Cuts of Steak—Ranked by Nutritional Benefits!
- – I've Never Liked Zero-Calorie Sweeteners, But This One Blew Me Away