White Claw Just Announced a New Drink Line for Summer
Some brands just have a special place in the hearts (and refrigerators) of those who enjoy them. So many lovers of White Claw Hard Seltzer consider the brand one of those, which is why their announcement this week is getting fans excited for summer.
White Claw has just announced their new sparkling iced tea line, available this month. The four-flavor variety is composed of Lemon, Mango, Peach, and Raspberry—all of which are 100 calories, 1 gram of sugar, and 5% alcohol by volume per 12-ounce can. And true to the White Claw brand, they're also all gluten-free.
But, what's possibly most refreshing about the White Claw iced tea range is that the beverage is made with real brewed tea.
According to Just Drinks, it's clear that White Claw's commitment to staying nimbly relevant in the market is making an impact with fans. "Since its inception in 2016, White Claw has seen incredible growth, and we don't plan to stop anytime soon," said White Claw North America CMO John Shea. "You combine the leader in hard seltzer with the ever-growing tea trend, and you've got a winner."
Indeed, four years after White Claw's 2016 launch, its parent company (the same company that brought you Mike's Hard Lemonade, which hit shelves in 1999) announced in November 2020 that they were making a significant investment to keep up with demand by increasing production volumes. This latest launch seems to be one move of many for the beloved hard seltzer brand, so keep your eyes peeled.
There's loads of beverage news ahead of the transition to spring and summer—check out which fast-food chain will debut a cocktail-inspired slushy this summer.
More content from Groceries
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again
- – Costco and Walmart Shoppers Are Noticing This Big Problem in Parking Lots