Wegmans Is Recalling These Two Popular Grocery Items
Wegmans has added two new products to its list of recalled items, the company recently announced. One may contain extraneous material, and the other was mislabeled.
A recall for the Kitchen Accomplice Organic Beef Bone Broth Concentrate was issued on April 25 due to concerns it could contain hydraulic oil. The substance is used as a lubricant in machinery for vegetable processing, meat and food packing, fruit harvesting, and cheese, dairy, and egg processing, according to CENEX. Just three days later, on April 28, a recall for the White Oak Farm & Table Gorgonzola and Pear Salad Dressing was issued because the product was mislabeled and is missing ingredients.
The bone broth recall involves 12-ounce containers that were purchased at Wegmans stores between March 18 and April 25, 2021, and that have sell-by dates of 3/1/2023 and 4/8/2023 on them. The recalled salad dressing involves 6- and 12-ounce bottles that have a UPC code of 008-05426-30002-0.
Wegmans does not give any indication about how the issues in the recalls were discovered but says that both products can be returned to the customer service desk for a full refund.
A few other grocery items are also potentially dangerous to consume right now. Here are 5 Nationwide Grocery Recalls You Need to Know About, and for information on how to keep yourself and your family safe against any potential food recalls and everyday bacteria that can live on surfaces, follow these two steps to sanitize your kitchen.
To get all of the latest recall news delivered straight to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again