Everyone's Excited About This New Trader Joe's Snack on Shelves
Trader Joe's Salted Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets have already won the top spot in the awards for the beloved grocery chain's best snack year-after-year, but now, the salted and salt-free nuggets have some competition thanks to a brand-new flavor that was just released: Almond Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets!
The latest addition to Trader Joe's snack section was spotted recently by the Instagram account @traderjoeslist in Santa Monica, Calif. and thousands of excited fans can't wait to get their hands on a bag. (Related: Grocery Shortages To Expect in 2021, According to Experts.)
Lots of people expressed their excitement in the comments, saying they can't wait to try them because of how much they love the original Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets. Others noted that they are (or have someone in their home who's allergic to peanut butter, so these new almond butter-filled nuggets give them a great alternative to snack on.
But while they may sound delicious, there is a limit to how many Trader Joe's Almond Butter Pretzel Nuggets you should snack on. The serving size is 8 nuggets, which contain 140 calories, 6 grams of fat, 240 milligrams of salt, 19 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, and 4 grams of sugar. So, if they are as good as everyone says, it's best to make sure you're mindful and don't go too much over the serving size.
Although the almond butter version just dropped, fans are also going nutty about what the next new flavor of these pretzel nuggets could be. Many commenters voted for gluten-free, and some mentioned cookie butter-filled pretzel nuggets, but only time will tell!
This isn't the only item TJ's shoppers are raving about recently: Trader Joe's Just Added a New Flavor of This Healthy Dessert.
To get all the latest Trader Joe's news delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again