Taco Bell Is Launching a New Customer Experience You'll Need Reservations For
Taco Bell is giving its customers another way to "Live Más" with a new entertaining and unique experience you'll need to book ahead of time: brunch!
The Taco Bell Drag Bruch tour, which will be making stops across several cities in America, will be serving craveable breakfast items with a side of live entertainment. The events will be hosted by none other than the sensational drag performer Kay Sedia, and include "fire" performances from local queens and kings. Fans will get to enjoy brunch bites, including Taco Bell's newest menu items, the new $5 Bell Breakfast Box, new Cinnabon Delights Coffee, mimosas, and more.
For more, check out Taco Bell's Most Popular Discontinued Item Is Finally Coming Back.
The Taco Bell Flagship Cantina in Las Vegas will kick off the event on Sunday, May 1, and the tour will then move to Cantina locations in four additional cities:
● Sunday, May 22: Chicago, Wrigleyville Cantina
● Sunday, May 29: Nashville Cantina
● Sunday, June 12: New York, Times Square Cantina
● Sunday, June 26: Fort Lauderdale Cantina
The fabulous Taco Bell Drag Brunch tour highlights the It Gets Better Project, a cause for which the Taco Bell Foundation strongly advocates. Taco Bell is issuing a grant to the It Gets Better Project, helping broaden resources globally for youth within the LGBTQIA+ community who are ready to enter the workplace and fulfill their career goals. The tour will celebrate, welcome, and create a safe space for this community. Information will be provided to attendees, explaining how they can get involved in supporting the LGBTQIA+ youth in their own communities.
Brian Wenke, Executive Director of the It Gets Better Project said, "…it's become a global movement to uplift and empower queer youth before they're in crisis. We are beyond excited to partner with Taco Bell and the Taco Bell Foundation to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community through the Drag Brunch experience and collaborate on programming designed to engage LGBTQIA+ youth around their career aspirations and future potential."
So, how can you snag a seat at the hottest brunch show in town and help support this exciting cause? Taco Bell Fire Tier Rewards members can snag early access brunch reservations on April 26 before the general public, and reservations are offered solely through Open Table for ages 18 and up.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu