Taco Bell Is Adding a New Menu Item Starring This Fan-Favorite Ingredient
Remember how potatoes are back at Taco Bell? The fast-food chain reinstated the beloved ingredient several weeks ago (after unceremoniously cutting it from the menus last year). And it turns out they're doubling down on potato creations, too. Besides the Spicy Potato Soft Taco and Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, the menu is also gaining another potato-centric item: the Beefy Potato-rito.
The Potato-rito hits menus nationwide on April 15, but don't wait to try one. Unfortunately, it's a limited-time offering, meaning it won't be around for long. If you just can't handle the nine-day wait, you can get early access to the Potato-rito right now if you become a Taco Bell Rewards member.
Taco Bell also announced earlier this year that it would partner with Beyond Meat on an "innovative new plant-based protein that will be tested in the next year." This marks the brand's first foray into plant-based meat in the U.S., where it joins chains like McDonald's and Dunkin', which already have partnerships with Beyond Meat.
For more on what Taco Bell's been cooking up this year, check out the 5 Major Changes You'll See on Taco Bell's Menu. And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get all of the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu