America's Biggest Sandwich Chain Just Rolled Out a New Direct Delivery Option
After updating its menu with new items and ingredients as well as rolling out a better mobile app, Subway has now kicked off a new, easier way for customers to get their hands on their favorite footlongs.
The chain has kicked off its direct delivery capabilities nationwide, which means that you can now place your order directly through the Subway app or website. You can also participate in the chain's loyalty program with those orders as well.
To highlight the new feature, Subway also unveiled it would be returning to the NASCAR Cup Series as a sponsor to Kevin Harvick and his No. 4 Ford Mustang, which will display a new color scheme celebrating Subway and the new delivery service. Subway also announced a $0 Delivery fee on all Subway Delivery orders plus a 15 percent discount on a footlong for a limited time beginning Sept. 18 when using promo code KEVIN15.
"With Subway Delivery, we are meeting guests where they are – on our new and improved Subway app and our website – to guarantee the same customized experience that guests love about our restaurants," said Carrie Walsh, chief marketing officer at Subway. "With Kevin Harvick and the No. 4 team of Stewart-Haas Racing having a history of racing deep into the playoffs, I can't think of a better way to remind everyone that Subway delivers freshly made subs and fast, right to your door."
And to build up even more excitement for the NASCAR playoffs, Harvick will surprise lucky customers in Charlotte today by delivering some of the orders personally, in a freshly wrapped race car and fire suit.
For more, check out:
- Subway Says "Outrageous" Allegations Are Hurting Sales of Its Tuna Sandwich
- Subway Couldn't Even Give Its Sandwiches Away for Free In Latest Revamp Move, Insider Says
- America's Largest Fast-Food Chain Is on a Downward Spiral, Reports Say
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu