This National Brewery Chain Just Launched Its Own Beer Club
Beer fans, meet a pretty stellar new way to take home your favorite brewski. If you're near any of this brewery's 19 locations in 11 states, now you can enjoy their award-winning, house-brewed beers just about anywhere, with a genius accessory that keeps your beer fresh and in-reach.
Rock Bottom brewery has announced the launch of the Rock Bottom Beer Barrel Club, which the brand says is "perfect for any craft beer connoisseur." In a press release shared with Eat This, Not That! the brand says that for $300, you can join on—and when you subscribe, you also receive a $300 gift card that's good for 12 Beer Barrel fill-ups.
If you're wondering what, exactly, you should use to fill up, Rock Bottom introduced a kitschy vessel: With your subscription, you also receive a to-go beer barrel mini-keg. The double-walled steel keg holds 128 ounces, or eight pints' worth, of beer and comes with a tap handle, faucet and knob, CO2 cartridge, and a how-to guide. They've also thrown in free beer barrel cleanings at any Rock Bottom location.
If you're a little more keen on dining out these days, Rock Bottom's got a beer barrel for you, too. As pandemic dine-in restrictions fluctuate, the brew chain has also launched an in-restaurant, chilled Table-Tap Barrel full of house-brewed beer for your party to enjoy for $27.50. (Note: Rock Bottom says that depending on the state, you may be able to take home the Table-Tap Barrel filled with your choice of beer for $170. You can then bring it back and have it cleaned and refilled for another $27.50.)
You might know any of Rock Bottom brewery's locations in California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Their craft beers are made onsite and protected from light, heat, and oxygen for maximum freshness.
The brand also notes they've won more than 200 beer medals from competitions such as the World Cup of Beer and the Great American Beer Festival.
Before you run out for a Rock Bottom beer barrel of your own, keep reading:
- This West Coast Fast-Food Chicken Chain Is Tripling in Size
- The Reasons Hooters Is Falling Out of Favor With Customers
- This Is the World's Most Favorite Beer, New Data Says
- The Worst Beer Mistake You Can Make, Experts Say
- 4 Major Effects Drinking Beer Has on Your Health, New Study Says
- The 10 Best American Cities for Beer, According to New Data
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant in Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers