Quaker Steak & Lube Is Adding These New Drinks To Its Menu
A beloved bar and restaurant chain is warming up for summer with a cocktail menu unlike any you've seen this year. Quaker Steak & Lube has just announced some limited-time offerings that could light a fire under you starting next month. Here's what to know on the nutrition side.
On Wednesday, Quaker Steak & Lube announced the May 11 kickoff of their "All-American Summer" campaign, which will run through late July at participating Quaker Steak locations. The Quaker Steak & Lube All-American Summer menu features down-home classics like brisket, baby back ribs glazed in smoked jalapeno honey sauce, and a New York-style red, white, and blue cheesecake with strawberry compote and blueberries.
The chain is not holding back on flavor (nor on fat, calories, and sodium, it seems). Meanwhile, it's the Quaker Steak & Lube's summer drinks menu that's really turning heads, considering it has ingredients like grilled lemons, smokey simple syrup, and citrus sours, which definitely sound like summer. According to Wednesday's press release, the new drinks menu, was designed "to really bring that back-home, BBQ feel," includes:
- Tito's Grilled Lemonade – Tito's Handmade Vodka, Smoke Infused Simple Syrup, Finest Call Lemon Sour and garnished with Mint and a grilled Lemon
- Red, White & Blue Sangria – Ketel One Vodka, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio, Monin White Peach Syrup, Finest Call Citrus Sour, Grapefruit Juice and garnished with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Blackberry Bourbon Smash – Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Finest Call Lemon Sour, Monin Blackberry Puree, muddled Mint leaves and garnished with fresh Blackberries and Mint
- Unleaded Grilled Lemonade – Smoked infused Simple Syrup, Finest Call Lemon Sour and garnished with Mint and a grilled Lemon
As for where these sips will drop on the nutrition scale, the stats aren't out just yet. In general, whiskey and vodka tend to run low on fat and sugar with around 100 calories per shot. But, if the drinks that appeared on the brand's winter menu are any indication of how to plan your meal, the majority of their New Orleans-inspired cocktails this year landed around 300 calories each.
Quaker Steak's nearly 50 locations can be found in 11 U.S. states. If you follow food news on the country's most popular places, check out why America's largest fast-food chain is said to be on a downward spiral. And sign up for our newsletter for the latest restaurant news delivered to you each day.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant in Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers