This Popular Cafe Chain Is Launching Justin Bieber's Favorite Iced Coffee
Get ready, iced coffee fans—there's a new brew in town. Justin Bieber has joined forces with Tim Hortons to create a new menu item that's inspired by his coffee preferences.
According to the company, the singer played an integral part in creating the new French Vanilla-flavored Cold Brew coffee, which will become available in the U.S. and Canada on June 6.
During a product brainstorming session with the Tims team, Bieber expressed his love for iced coffee and vanilla flavor, which led to the creation of the new Bieb's Brew. The new cold brew will be blended with sweet French vanilla for the first time.
And don't miss Burger King Is Currently Testing Out Three Major New Sandwiches.
The debut of this creamy cup of joe will be accompanied by a re-release of all three flavors of Timbiebs Timbits. The Canada-based chain released Timbiebs Timbits in 2021 for a limited time, as its first collab with the "Yummy" singer. The bite-sized donuts were available in three flavors: Chocolate White Fudge, Sour Cream Chocolate Chip, and Birthday Cake Waffle—and they are all making a comeback.
"We couldn't stop at Timbiebs; we needed a Biebs Brew, too. And we are bringing both to Tims next month," said Justin Bieber. "Doing a Tim Hortons collab had always been a dream of mine. I grew up on Tim Hortons, and it's always been something close to my heart."
The "Biebs Bundle" includes everything you need to rev up your day—a large Biebs Brew and a 10-pack of Timbiebs—all for $5 when purchased through the Tims app. In addition, American locations will be selling limited quantities of Timbiebs merch, including the fanny pack, beanie, and tote bag. Purchase any one item from the Timebiebs merch and snag a second at half price.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu