Popeyes Just Brought Back Two More Beloved Fan-Favorites
Popeyes recently delighted us with one of the best fish sandwiches in fast food, and there are now even more reasons to stop by the drive-thru. The chain is bringing back a popular deal on seafood that makes an appearance only once a year, as well as a fan-favorite seasonal dessert—and they're both available on menus right now.
To round out your Tackle Box, you can once again sink your sweet tooth into the Strawberry and Cream Cheese Pie. First introduced to the menu in 2013, this dessert has made a seasonal appearance every year since. A Strawberry and Cream Cheese Pie is basically the same deep-fried, turnover-style shell that the chain uses for its apple pie, except it's filled with layers of strawberry purée and real cream cheese.
Popeyes has been making tweaks to its menu all year, and we've reported on the 4 Major Menu Changes You'll See there. You also won't want to miss some of the chain's best secret menu items, which require a little bit of insider knowledge while ordering (but are so worth the trouble)!
For more on the latest fast-food trends, check out the 9 Best Limited-Time Fast Foods on Menus Right Now. And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get all of the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu