This Fast-Food Pizza Giant Is Adding a New Popular Sandwich to the Menu
When you're on a roll with cheesy ingenuity, why stop? Papa John's certainly isn't. Following the major success of the chain's Epic Stuffed Crust, the recently launched premium creation which helped the company's sales soar in the latest quarter, the pizza giant is betting on another cheesy winner. But this time, it's crunchy instead of melty.
The chain unveiled this week that it will be adding a new type of Papadia sandwich to its menu. The Parmesan Crusted Papadia will provide customers with everything they love about this line of Italian-inspired flatbread sandwiches, with the addition of a crispy parmesan coating baked onto the pizza dough.
The Papadias were first launched in February of 2020, and have quickly become favorites for Papa John's fans. In fact, the company's data says that once customers try a Papadia, there's a 70% chance they'll order it again. To that end, the chain is offering a promo on the latest item for loyal fans—Papa Rewards members can get an exclusive first taste of the premium Parmesan Crusted Papadia through May 23.
Starting on May 24, the new Papadia will be available to all customers nationwide. But keep in mind this is a limited-time offer and is likely to leave the menus in the near future.
For the latest pizza news, check out:
- Papa John's recent major announcement about their menu
- Why America's top pizza chain was accused of using controversial ingredients
- Which adored regional pizza chain plans on opening 1,000 nationwide locations
- Our taste test of the best new fast-food pizzas on the market
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu