McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu
There are few desserts that can hit the spot better on a hot summer day than a McFlurry from McDonald's. Fans who agree will be excited to know that the fast-food chain is releasing a salty and sweet addition to the lineup of flavors to choose from.
The new Chocolatey Pretzel McFlurry features creamy vanilla soft serve with caramel swirls and blended-in chocolate pretzel bites and will be available starting May 25. For those that can't get enough of the layered flavor combination of sweet and savory, this may be the ultimate McFlurry. But you should hurry up to try it as it won't be available for long—it's only a limited-time release.
The Chocolatey Pretzel McFlurry comes in two sizes, regular and snack. While prices may vary, the regular McFlurry is $3.29, and the snack size is $2.59 at most locations. The new McFlurry flavor will be available at select McDonald's restaurants nationwide.
This isn't the first time the Chocolatey Pretzel McFlurry has been on the menu. In August of 2021, the McFlurry was available in some areas of Southern California for a limited time, perhaps to test the market prior to a national rollout. At the time, YouTube fast food reviewer Peep THIS Out! gave it a favorable rating of 8 out of 10, saying "the ice cream is awesome with the saltiness of the pretzels, definitely a lovely situation."
McDonald's also recently brought back the Glazed Pull Apart Donut to its McCafe Bakery lineup. The pastry, which can be eaten as one donut or pulled apart to make seven individual donut holes for sharing, originally made its debut as part of a fall menu update last year.
Love a good burger? Check out This Fastest Growing Burger Chain In America, According to New Data.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – 11 Secrets Texas Roadhouse Doesn't Want You to Know