McDonald's Just Brought Back This Popular Menu Deal
McDonald's often advertises new deals for customers, especially those who are using the chain's phone app. But there may be no better deal than the always-popular Buy One Get One For $1 deal. And now it's back for a limited time!
How does it work? When you buy one of the menu items that are part of this deal at full price, you'll get a second one for just $1. It's the perfect option for those who are buying for two.
There are, however, only a few items to which this BOGO For $1 deal applies. These are the Big Mac, the Quarter Pounder with Cheese, the Filet-O-Fish, and the 10-Piece Chicken McNuggets. And while most McDonald's locations nationwide will be honoring the deal, according to Chew Boom, universal participation is not guaranteed.
McDonald's is also currently offering a number of other deals, many of which are designed to shepherd customers toward using the company's app to place their orders. For example, through late June, you are eligible for a free serving of Large Fries with a first-time purchase through the McDonald's app. Also through late June, existing McDonald's app users can add Large Fries for just $1 once a week to any mobile order, and free fries on Fridays with any purchase made through the app.
Also currently on offer: any size of Premium Roast Coffee (hot or iced) for 99 cents as well as the seemingly perennial $1 for any size of soft drink offer. For more, check out McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat On the Menu, and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu