McDonald's Is Giving Away This Free Item Next Week
The treat, which will feature the chain's famous soft serve blended with brownie pieces and caramel topping, is officially hitting the menus on May 3. The following day, on May 4, participating locations will be giving away a free regular-sized Caramel Brownie McFlurry to anyone who has ever tried to use the hollow McFlurry spoon as a straw, aka anyone who asks. You'll simply need to scan the offer code in your McDonald's app and pick up your free treat at a local participating restaurant, no purchase necessary.
And for those who'd rather have the free McFlurry delivered to their door, McDonald's is partnering with Uber Eats to make it a reality. From May 3 to 9, you'll need to spend a minimum of $15 on the delivery app to enjoy the deal without leaving the house.
For the latest on McDonald's soft serve machines, check out There's New Legal Drama Around McDonald's Soft Serve Machines, and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu