This Country Singer Just Shared That She Eats McDonald's Every Month
There's a reason McDonald's has served more than a billion burgers since the chain was founded in 1955—for many folks, the lure of those Golden Arches is simply too strong. Even some of the biggest celebs in the world can't resist hitting up the drive-thru from time-to-time. In a new interview with Shape, country star Kelsea Ballerini reveals that she's not only a serious McDonald's fan, she hits up the chain every single month to get her fast-food fix.
"I've always been an 80/20 person as far as food and drinking. I try to do what's good for me 80 percent of the time," Ballerini explains. "The other 20 percent of the time, I just enjoy my life. I run through the McDonald's drive-through once a month, and it's fine."
This isn't the first time Ballerini has sung the praises of the fast-food chain. In 2017, after eating "like a rabbit" to prepare for the Grammys, Ballerini had "one more small little cheat meal" before going on tour. Her order? A 10-piece Chicken McNuggets and large fries. "I regret nothing," she said upon digging in.
More recently, Ballerini gave the brand a shout-out on Twitter. On Oct. 14, 2020, Ballerini noted that she'd like to "casually throw [her] name in the hat for the next collab" with the iconic fast-food brand. "I've been working on my rendition of the 'I'm lovin it' theme for years," she joked.
When she's not headed to the drive-thru, Ballerini sticks to a primarily plant-based diet, thanks to her husband, who's a vegetarian.
"We cook a lot of lentil Bolognese, or we'll do Mexican bowls with tempeh instead of chorizo. I've found a good groove with healthy meatless alternatives for some of our favorite stuff, which is fun. When we go out, I'll get my fix of whatever I'm craving," she explains.
For more celebs who can't resist hitting up Micky D's, check out Kylie Jenner Just Revealed Her Massive McDonald's Order Post-Photoshoot.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu