Kaley Cuoco has always said that balance is key when it comes to maintaining her shape. While the Flight Attendant star has admitted to cleaning the junk food out of her diet, she's also kept weekly cheat days on the menu to keep from feeling deprived. However, in terms of her workout plan, hitting the gym on a near-daily basis is non-negotiable—and she's not taking any shortcuts when it comes to reaching her goals.
The actor has recently found a new exercise routine that's helping her get into amazing shape and tone up her core—and it looks like a whole lot of fun. On March 23, Instagram account Stick Mobility posted a video of Cuoco trying their core-toning workout. In the video, Cuoco kneels on a stability ball, holding herself upright with the use of two Stick Mobility sticks.
"This is way harder than it looks!" says Cuoco. "Way harder."
At the direction of her trainer, Ryan Sorensen, Cuoco lets go of one stick, then the other until she's keeping herself upright on the ball with no assistance, engaging her core to keep from falling off. After a few seconds, a smiling Cuoco gets off the ball and stands up.
However, that's not the only way Sorensen's been helping Cuoco tone up her midsection. On March 12, Sorensen posted a series of photos of Cuoco doing core-toning floor exercises, including planks, arabesques, and leg lifts.
"Little snap shot on Fridays workout, good way to end the week with a little fine tuning ✅ Being able to work smarter and take care of your body is what it's all about. Especially at her age ?," Sorensen joked.
Switching up her workouts on a regular basis is one of the things Cuoco's credited for keeping her in such stellar shape. "If I'm doing yoga, we're doing it every day this week….Then I'm like, 'Oh my god, I have to switch.' Then I'm going crazy on SoulCycle….'Okay, I have to switch,'" she explained to Women's Health. And for more celebrity transformations, Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Her Exact Meal Plan.
More content from Celeb News
- – 5 Healthy Eating Habits That Camila Cabello Swears By
- – What Maye Musk, Oldest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model, Eats to Stay in Shape at 74
- – The Eating Habit James Corden Swears By That Helped Him Lose Weight
- – 5 Eating Habits Meryl Streep Swears By to Feel Amazing at 72
- – This is Kendall Jenner's Exact Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- – How Randy Jackson Maintains His 100-Pound Weight Loss
- – Kris Jenner Shares How She Organizes Her Massive Fridge
- – These Are Ayesha Curry's 6 Weight Loss Secrets