This Is Exactly How to Make Jennifer Aniston's "Perfect" Salad
For ten years, Aniston spent her lunch breaks during the filming of Friends eating with co-stars Lisa Kudrow and Courtney Cox. Reportedly, according to Cox, the three ate this "Cobb" salad every day.
"And we always had the same thing—a Cobb salad. But it wasn't really a Cobb salad. It was a Cobb salad that Jennifer doctored up with turkey bacon and garbanzo beans (chickpeas) and I don't know what," Cox recalled to Los Angeles Times in an interview 12 years ago. "She just has a way with food, which really helps. Because if you're going to eat the same salad every day for 10 years, it'd better be a good salad, right?"
TikTok user and food blogger Snejana Andreeva of The Modern Nonna has made the "Jennifer Aniston Salad" trend on social media with an improvised recipe she created inspired by old articles she read that claim Aniston's "perfect salad" includes eight easy ingredients.
@themodernnonnaJennifer Aniston Salad 🥗 Let me know what other celebrity salads you want to see in the comments ❤️♬ Little Bitty Pretty One – Bobby Day
According to Andreeva's viral TikTok recipe, you'll need cooked bulgur wheat, red onions, parsley, mint, pistachios, feta cheese, and cucumbers. Aniston also adds chickpeas to her salad, according to Andreeva. She recommends pairing the salad with lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
"I would absolutely enjoy it in moderation and recommend it to anyone that wants a delicious filling salad," Andreeva told Fox News Digital. "It tastes very similar to the iconic tabbouleh salad with a Mediterranean twist, if that makes sense. It's earthy, refreshing, and delicious."
Andreeva personally thinks that Aniston's original "perfect salad" recipe tastes better when it's served with a dressing.
For more salad recipes, check out Giada de Laurentiis Just Shared the Perfect Spring Salad Recipe.
More content from Celeb News
- – 5 Healthy Eating Habits That Camila Cabello Swears By
- – What Maye Musk, Oldest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model, Eats to Stay in Shape at 74
- – The Eating Habit James Corden Swears By That Helped Him Lose Weight
- – 5 Eating Habits Meryl Streep Swears By to Feel Amazing at 72
- – This is Kendall Jenner's Exact Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- – How Randy Jackson Maintains His 100-Pound Weight Loss
- – Kris Jenner Shares How She Organizes Her Massive Fridge
- – These Are Ayesha Curry's 6 Weight Loss Secrets