This Costco Rival Is Offering a Free Membership Right Now
If you don't have a Costco warehouse nearby or you're just looking for a new place to shop, then you're going to want to keep reading.
Costco rival Sam's Club is currently offering a special promotion on its membership fees.
When you sign up for a new $45 yearly membership, you'll get a $45 e-gift card to spend at Sam's Club. That offer essentially gives you a free membership–but you'll have to wait up to four weeks for your gift card to come in. The exclusive offer expires on January 31, 2023.
By making the $45 down payment, you can instantly get all of the perks that a Sam's Club membership offers, including access to the gas pumps. At a time where gas prices are so expensive, you're going to want to get in on the discounted price.
With gas prices up nearly 50% from last year, many Americans are seeking new ways to save money at the pump. An increasingly popular way to save money on gas is to get a membership to a warehouse grocery store like Costco, BJ's, or Sam's Club.
In terms of product quality, Costco members say the Kirkland brand favors quality of quantity. On the other hand, Sam's Club carries more brand-name items, and they tend to be priced cheaper. Reviewers agree that Sam's Club has a wider selection of snacks than Costco.
The pros and cons to each store's product assortment might meet your needs at opposite ends of the spectrum. If you're lucky enough to snag memberships to Costco and Sam's Club, you can have the best of both worlds.
For more on Sam's Club, check out 6 Major Differences Between Costco and Sam's Club Right Now.
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again