IHOP's New Restaurant Chain Just Opened Its First Location
IHOP is going casual and convenient for on-the-go customers. The popular dine-in chain's new fast-casual concept Flip'd is finally here, with the first physical location opening next week in Lawrence, Kan.
The new brand, which has been in the works since 2019, will be serving fresh, made-to-order, on-the-go breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, and will have a heavier emphasis on takeout meals than IHOP. To that end, the new chain will be serving some of IHOP's staple menu items, like pancakes and eggs, in portable packaging. But Flip'd will also offer some brand new options, like grab-and-go salads and wraps.
Here's a look at the full menu.
- Signature Pancake Bowls (with customization option) – served in a bowl to enjoy on the go and finished with toppings like fresh berries and sauces or savory ingredients including scrambled eggs, Hickory Smoked bacon pieces and Jack and cheddar cheeses.
- Build Your Own Pancake Bar – a choice of made-in-house pancakes or oatmeal as a base and a variety of mix-ins and toppings from the Top It Off bar, such as fresh blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple; fruit compotes; chocolate chips; caramel sauce and more
- Egg Combos – made with choice of breakfast meats
- Egg Sandwiches – made with two scrambled eggs and premium toppings on a toasted Brioche bun
- Made-to-order Burritos and Bowls
- The Bacon Temptation with two eggs, hickory-smoked bacon, roasted tomatoes and queso over crispy breakfast potatoes
- The Garden with baby arugula, sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, and avocado cream sauce over crispy breakfast potatoes.
- Ultimate Sandwiches
- Black Angus Steakburger
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Grab-and-go salads, wraps, freshly baked goods, and more
- Drinks – Freshly squeezed orange juice, signature Coffee Brews, including Nitro and specialty espresso beverages
Customers will be able to order from digital kiosks or directly at the counter, as well as online for pickup and delivery.
The chain already has several more locations in the works, which are set to open in 2022.
For more, check out:
- IHOP Apologizes To Adam Sandler By Offering This All-You-Can-Eat Deal
- Every IHOP Pancake—Ranked!
- The Best Breakfast Sandwich in Every State
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu