Dunkin' Is Adding This Popular New Milk To Its Menu
Just like Starbucks, Dunkin' is doubling down on plant-based milk alternatives. Starting tomorrow, the coffee chain will be adding coconut milk to its menus nationwide. The new dairy swap will be available for a small additional charge depending on the drink and the location.
Dunkin' has been serving almond milk since 2014 and has beaten Starbucks to the punch with oat milk, which it started offering last year (Starbucks only recently launched oat milk at all of its locations.) However, coconut milk had been missing from Dunkin's menu and the chain is catching up to the trend and showcasing its latest milk addition in several new beverages, too.
Coconut Refreshers and the Coconutmilk Iced Lattes are making their debut at all Dunkin' locations nationwide right alongside coconut milk. The Refreshers will mix iced tea and coconut milk and will be available in three different flavors: Pink Strawberry, Golden Peach, and Purple Pomegranate. The new drinks will be sold for $3 from April 28 through May 25.
The Coconutmilk Iced Latte is "a delicious blend of roasted espresso notes and subtly sweet, nutty coconut," according to the chain's press release. It will remain on the menu permanently.
Dunkin' is building on its trendy new spring releases, which brought us the new $3 Avocado Toast and a donut and latte made with matcha. For more on the recent menu additions, check out 9 New Menu Items Dunkin' Is Releasing This Spring.
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu