This Beloved Taco Chain Just Launched a New Loyalty Program Full of Freebies
The taco chain just launched Del Yeah! Rewards, a new point-based program that keeps on giving with the increased usage of the Del Taco mobile app—customers can expect to unlock new offers, rewards, and experiences. The program consists of four tiers: Queso, Scorcho, Inferno, and Epic, which are each filled with special rewards, challenges, badges, surprise & delights, exclusive events or experiences, and more. The higher the tier, the more points will be earned for every dollar spent—from 8 to 12.
Once enough points are collected, guests can redeem them for deals ranging from small fries to an Epic Combo Meal.
And there are plenty of other freebies to be had as well. Those who join Del Yeah! will immediately be rewarded with two free tacos and will start earning points right away. All members will also be eligible for a free daily cup of coffee before 11 a.m. as well as a birthday gift.
Members in the top three tiers can additionally earn access to quarterly free food bonuses such as 3 Layer Queso Nachos, Chips & Guac or Chips & Queso, and Epic Burritos. And the perks only keep getting better as they rise through the ranks.
"At Del, ensuring our customers leave our restaurants feeling satisfied and appreciated has always been a critical part of who we are as a brand, so it was essential for us to capture this in the design of the new Del Yeah! Rewards app," said Erin Levzow, Del Taco's Vice President of Marketing Technology. "As with any relationship, the more you put into it, the more you get out, which is exactly the approach we took here. Each time the app is utilized, our guest is investing their hard-earned money and time in Del Taco and for that, we want to thank them by gifting them food and exclusive experiences the more time they spend with us."
You can sign up for Del Taco's loyalty program here.
For more, check out:
- Taco Bell Is Testing This First-Of-Its-Kind Fast-Food Service
- This Fast-Food Chain Has the Best Loyalty Program, New Data Says
- Del Taco Is Bringing Back This Fan-Favorite Item
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu