These People "Should Not" Get COVID Vaccine, Says Vaccine Maker
With the COVID-19 vaccine shots going into arms, people are lining up to do their part to end the pandemic. Yet there is a contingent of people who fear the vaccine is not safe. It is perfectly safe, says Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who has "extreme confidence" saying so—however there are some people who should not get one. The CDC and the vaccine maker agree. Read on to see if you're on that list, according to the fact sheet from Pfizer-BioNTech—and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these Signs Your Illness is Actually Coronavirus in Disguise.
What You Should Mention to Your Vaccination Provider Before Taking the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine
"Tell the vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have any allergies
- have a fever
- have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner
- are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects your immune system
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- have received another COVID-19 vaccine"
Who Should Not Get the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine
"You should not get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine if you:
- had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine
- had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine."
So What are the Ingredients in the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine?
"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose."
How is the Pfizer-BioNTech Given?
"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will be given to you as an injection into the muscle. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine vaccination series is 2 doses given 3 weeks apart. If you receive one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, you should receive a second dose of this same vaccine 3 weeks later to complete the vaccination series."
What are the Benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine?
"In an ongoing clinical trial, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been shown to prevent COVID-19 following 2 doses given 3 weeks apart. The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown."
What are the Risks of the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine?
"Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include:
- injection site pain
- muscle pain
- joint pain
- injection site swelling
- injection site redness
- feeling unwell
- swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
- non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face
- severe allergic reactions
There is a remote chance that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you received your vaccine for monitoring after vaccination."
Signs You're Having a Severe Allergic Reaction to the Vaccine
"Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your face and throat
- A fast heartbeat
- A bad rash all over your body
- Dizziness and weakness
These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials."
So is the Vaccine Safe?
The vaccine is "safe and effective" says Dr. Fauci, who got his on live TV. So unless you have allergies to the vaccine, get vaccinated when it becomes available to you, and to protect your life and the lives of others, don't visit any of these 35 Places You're Most Likely to Catch COVID.
More content from ETNT Health
- – Signs Your Abdominal Fat is "Dangerous"
- – Surprising Effects of Taking Supplements Every Day, Says Physician
- – Here's How to Lose Belly Fat After 50, Say Physicians
- – 5 Ways to Stop Dementia, According to Experts
- – Signs You Have Fibromyalgia Like Morgan Freeman
- – If You Spot This in Your Mouth, You're at Risk for Heart Attack, Says Study
- – Here's How to Lower Your Blood Pressure "Instantly"
- – I'm a Virus Expert and Warn You Don't Go Here Now