Costco Just Debuted This Festive Pasta
A fan-favorite dish that's guaranteed to make your St. Patrick's Day celebrations even more festive is back on Costco store shelves for another year. Some may call it the luck of the Irish, but at the warehouse it's also known as Nuovo Shamrock Ravioli!
Yes, we're technically talking about an Italian dish here, but these green-colored ravioli in shamrock shapes are filled with imported Irish aged cheddar. And if you like cheese, you're in luck, because this five-cheese pasta also has creamy white cheddar, parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella, and velvet ricotta. For dinner, Nuovo suggests pairing it with their chef's recipe for Irish vodka sauce. (Related: Grocery Shortages To Expect in 2021, According to Experts.)
The 2.5-pound packs were recently spotted by Instagrammer @costcohotfinds for only $9.99. Though cheap, fun, and quick to cook—this pasta is ready in just three minutes!—you may want to limit how often you indulge in it. There are 11 servings in the package, so if you stick to only one serving, you'll consume 240 calories, 24 grams of carbs, 10 grams of fat, 1 gram of sugar, and 330 milligrams of sodium. (Related: 25 Foods High in Sodium You Should Watch Out For)
Nuovo is an integral part of the holidays at Costco. For Valentine's Day, there are Italian Four Cheese Ravioli Hearts, and for Halloween, there are pumpkins and bats! Commenters on @costcohotfinds' post said that while these pastas are a great dinner for kids, they're also sometimes hard to eat. One fan had a suggestion: Nuovo should release mini shapes.
Stay tuned to see if this wish is granted! In the meantime, get all of the latest Costco product news delivered straight to your email inbox every day by signing up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again