Costco Is Selling A Huge Pack Of This Popular Cookie
Cookie fans have been blessed with countless Oreo options over the years. Double Stuf, Mega Stuf, Lady Gaga, and lots of other unique flavors have graced grocery store shelves. But none come in boxes quite as large as the one that Costco sells.
In a regular-sized package from any grocery store, there are about 40 cookies inside. But the Costco version has nearly 3x that amount. Yup, the boxes at the warehouse contain 10 "stay-fresh packs" and 132 Oreos in total.
Usually, a regular package of Oreos costs about $3 (like this one at Walmart). While this giant box isn't new to Costco, it's currently on sale for $2.60 off, or only $6.29.
Instagram user @costcodeals spotted the deal recently inside the warehouse. In the photo posted to their account, a ton of boxes are still on display. Since this deal lasts until May 9, you still have some time to take advantage of it.
One commenter said the box is very dangerous, and perhaps they're considering all of the sugars and fats that are inside. Three cookies have 160 calories, 7 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 25 grams of carbs, 14 grams of sugars, and 115 milligrams of sodium. They also have only 1 gram of protein and less than 1 gram of fiber.
In total, there are 7,040 calories, 616 grams of sugar, and 308 grams of fat in the Costco Oreos box! That's the same amount of sugar you'd get from drinking almost 16 cans of Coca-Cola. Sharing is caring: One way to make sure you don't consume the entire box is to give some to your friends.
This isn't the only huge item Costco has right now—you can also snag this gigantic pack of healthy chicken or this big bag of this snack. To get all of the latest news about Costco products and launches delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again