Costco Members Say These 5 New Foods Are "Very Difficult Not to Eat"
The close of the weekend was huge for Costco members jumping on social media to share the groceries they were most excited to discover. Some are suggesting these products could become fast favorites in your house (while several commenters agree). We've got a fun new list for you to peruse before your next Costco haul.
Monday morning, we turned to the Costco community on Reddit to round up the Costco gems that follow. Before you start making your list, sign up for the Eat This, Not That! newsletter for food and grocery buzz delivered daily.
And, another must-read for the Costco crowd today: Costco Officially Has Brought Back These 4 Food Court Items.
Fannie May S'Mores Snack Mix
If you follow us regularly, you might be aware this is a Costco buy that comes up on these lists often. "S'mores Snack Mix; Beware: Very Difficult Not to Eat," said Redditor u/jaybedia on Sunday.
Meanwhile, u/mikepie499 was one commenter who concurred, saying, "Yeah I can't buy this again lol. So hard to stop eating!"
Bavarian Meats Seattle Style Smoked Sausage
Sausages with cream cheese, bacon, and jalapeño? U/buoyblaster, who appears to live in Costco's home state of Washington, shared: "If you live in Washington and need to up your caloric intake, this is a great way to do it. Mild spice, great flavor."
U/RampantSavagery shared Sukhi's samosas Sunday, adding simply: "Delicious!"
As if you needed a nudge to enjoy some Indian food? It may actually improve your mood—read Top 5 Takeout Food Orders That Increase Happiness, Says New Research.
West Coast Wild Foods Wild Golden Chanterelles
Here's a caption for persuasion, courtesy of u/falafelandfries on Sunday: "Perhaps my favorite costco find EVER — fresh chanterelles for $11.99/lb. I pay $40/lb at the farmers market."
We're not here to dis the farmer's market… but another reason to consider grabbing a pack of these if you find them for a good deal? Mushrooms pack a lot of vitamin D—read more in Simple Ways to Avoid Vitamin D Deficiency, Say Experts.
The New Costco Cupcake Flavor
It's true: Sunday morning, word broke that Costco's started pulling a fresh cupcake flavor out of the oven. The buzz has been swiftly building since we discovered the news—get the Costco cupcake scoop here.
For more of the latest:
- The #1 Fall Food for Weight Loss, Dietitian Says
- Walmart Shoppers Are Raving About These 6 Fall Items
- Taco Bell Fans Are Mourning the Sudden End of This Beloved Item
- Costco Members Say These Are The Best Frozen Meals at the Warehouse
- Shoppers Are Delighted Over 7 Costco Items They "Didn't Know" Existed
Editor's note: Stock images were used to represent some products. Technical choices in user comments were kept to preserve the original quotation.
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again