Everyone's Excited About This New Seasoning at Costco
In true Costco fashion, most products that warehouse fans are obsessed with come in enormous boxes. We just got wind of a new grocery staple that's much smaller in scale but just as big in the flavor department.
The Truffle Parmesan & Black Garlic seasoning by Epicurean Specialty comes in 9-ounce containers that ring up for only $8.99. Instagrammer @CostcoBuys discovered the seasoning on a recent trip to the warehouse, and fans brainstormed many creative ways to use it at home. (Related: Costco Foods You Should Always Avoid, According to Nutritionists)
The comments on the post are filled with delicious ideas, ranging from avocado toast and baked potatoes to Caesar salad, eggs, fries, frozen pizza, mac and cheese, pasta, roasted veggies, smoked salmon, steaks, and wings. If none of those combinations are doing it for you, "any protein will do just fine," one commenter says. Another went so far as to say they'd eat it plain.
@CostcoBuys didn't mention where they found the truffle parmesan seasoning, but some people in the comments say they can't find it at their neighborhood store. It's not listed on Costco.com, so if you're itching to try this seasoning on basically anything (except dessert!), you may have to leave home to find it.
This isn't the only thing flying off the racks at your local warehouse at the moment. Here are the 5 Most Popular Products At Costco Right Now. To get all of the latest news about products launching at Costco delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again