This Major Fast-Food Chain Is Debuting Brand New French Fries
If you're team curly fries, Arby's is likely on your radar as a reliable go-to when you need a fast-food fry fix. In fact, Arby's fries ranked highly against other fast-food chain fries for both taste and texture in the LA Times' official French fry power rankings of 2019. So it's big news that the chain is pivoting away from curly fries with the announcement of a brand new fry shape.
To celebrate the new release, Arby's is offering the new item for just $1 through April. They've also released a new promo jingle for the occasion, which is a remix of Sugar Ray's 1997 hit "Fly" . . . except now it's all about fries and voiced by Arby's main voice guy, Ving Rhames.
But we do have to wonder—does the introduction of a new fry to the menu mean that curly fries' days are numbered? Let's hope not—we wouldn't want anything like the KFC potato wedge controversy to go down at this beloved sandwich chain. For more on everyone's favorite side, check out the 6 Most Expensive Fries at Popular Fast-Food Chains. And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu