After Discontinuing Six Items, Arby's Is Revamping the Menu With Two New Sandwiches
It recently came to light that Arby's is cutting six items from its menus, including the Loaded Italian sandwich and a couple of sliders. But the chain is filling out its offering with new items that are right on par with some of their biggest sandwich competitors.
For a limited time, the chain is introducing a Real Country Style Rib Sandwich. Just like McDonald's, Arby's has opted for a serious meat sandwich in the Fall, but unlike McDonald's, this one includes actual pork ribs (and not a patty shaped like it). The meat is smoked for more than eight hours over real hickory wood, which promises you'll get authentic Texas barbecue flavors in this sandwich.
Arby's is sourcing the ribs for this item from the East Texas smokehouse Sadler's, and the sandwich also includes melted Gouda, crispy onions, BBQ sauce, and mayo on a toasted bun.
Additionally, the chain is revamping its value menu with a new chicken offering that guests already know and love. Replacing the Premium Chicken Nuggets on the 2 for $6 Everyday Value menu, the chain is bringing back the Chicken Cheddar Ranch Sandwich. The item features fried chicken tenders, cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, and parmesan peppercorn ranch sauce on a toasted sesame bun. While this may not be the hottest chicken sandwich in the game, it sure makes for a great deal.
The chicken sandwich joins the Classic Beef 'N Cheddar and the Classic Roast Beef, which you can also get two of for $6, for a limited time. According to Thrillist, the chain will keep this sandwich around until the end of the year.
For more, check out:
- Arby's Just Quietly Discontinued These 6 Menu Items
- The World's Biggest Sandwich Chain Is Discontinuing Popular Sauces and Dressings, Say Employees
- Burger King Just Launched a Super Spicy Version of Its Chicken Nuggets
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu