The New Costco Breakfast Food Everyone's Talking About
Costco's latest buzzworthy product may look like an attempt to compete with fast food breakfast sandwiches, but this bunless eggwich is so much more. It's a completely keto-friendly breakfast option, that's easily made at home in just minutes. Sign us up for a filling breakfast that takes the guesswork out of low-carb dieting!
Costco announced the addition of Red's Egg'Wich Turkey Sausage Sandwiches back in June, and the multipacks have finally hit their shelves this month.
Snag an eight-pack for only $12.99, which ends up being less than $2 a sandwich. Pretty reasonable when compared to other specialized keto diet foods.
You'll find these babies in the freezer aisle, and you can easily warm them up in the microwave. They consist of two cage-free egg patties that replace the traditional bread buns, with a turkey sausage patty and a slice of cheese in the middle.
Each sandwich will only set you back 160 calories, and boasts an impressive 17 grams of protein. And the part that makes it keto—it only has 3 grams of carbohydrates. That's definitely a light breakfast that's still sure to keep you full for a while. For an even more filling keto breakfast, pair it with an avocado for an extra boost of fat.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – The Worst Breakfast Foods You Should Never Start Your Day With