Take a Look at McDonald's New Dollar Menu
We were excited when we found out McDonald's was bringing back its dollar menu. The beloved discounted menu was discontinued in 2013, but it is making a triumphant return to the golden arches starting on January 4, 2018, according to Reuters. And now, we have a sneak peak on what this new menu will offer.
Instead of everything being a dollar, some items will be at the $1, $2, and $3 level, and will replace its current McPick 2 value menu. This new menu is set to compete with other fast food restaurants, such as Taco Bell, which has about 20 items on its $1 value menu, and Subway, which sells some 6-inch subs for $2.99 each.
What Can You Order?
So what will be on the new dollar menu? Any size soft drink and cheeseburgers will sell for $1, $2 will get you small McCafe drinks and bacon McDoubles, and Happy Meals and triple cheeseburgers will sell for $3.
If you're looking to save money and cut calories in the new year, opt for a cheeseburger. They are a steal at just a dollar each, and an Eat This-approved option—one cheeseburger is just 300 calories, 12 grams of fat (5 grams saturated fat, 0.5 grams trans fat), 680 mg sodium, 33 g carbs (2 g fiber, 7 g sugar), and 15 g protein. Just be sure to stick to one burger and skip the side of fries.
If you're looking for other better-for-you options at Mickey D's, check out our list of Every Menu Item at McDonald's—Ranked!
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu