McDonald's Is Now Serving Avocado Toast
McDonald's Australia is now testing a new Gourmet Breakfast menu, which includes items like avocado toast, corn fritters, waffles with fresh fruit and a deluxe spread complete with sourdough toast, sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, sauteed spinach, grilled tomatoes, hash browns and tomato relish, according to recent reports. Images of the new menu items first surfaced online last week and, we've got to admit, they look tasty!
Currently, only one McDonald's location in Australia is serving the trial menu, and it's not yet known if it will pop up at other locations throughout Australia or find its way to America. Eat This, Not That! will keep you posted as we learn more—we have our fingers crossed that we'll be seeing the avocado toast at local Mickey D's locations soon!
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant in Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers