This Lighter Rosé Is the Adult Version of Frozen Lemonade You Need
Yes way, frosé! This frozen rosé cocktail is the perfect drink to sip on this summer. It only requires three ingredients, doesn't have any added sugary syrups, and looks fancy in your favorite wine glass or goblet. Garnish with a lemon wheel and serve with a straw!
In the market for even more healthy cocktails? Check out our list of the 9 Healthiest Cocktails You Can Make at Home!
Recipe courtesy of Lillet.
Makes 1 cocktail
3 oz. Lillet Rosé
3 oz. fresh lemonade
Fresh lemon wheel
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a blender with ice and blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
For even more healthy recipe ideas, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Foods That Just Taste Better in the South
- – 21 Old-Fashioned Midwestern Desserts to Try This Weekend
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
- – 21 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – Honey Butter Whiskey Scallops Recipe
- – 45+ Best Healthy Copycat Restaurant Recipes to Try Tonight
- – Pork Chops with Maple Rye Glaze Recipe
- – 5 Best Recipes to Help Lower Blood Sugar, Says Dietitian