Everything You Need to Know About KIND's New Kid's Granola Bar
Remember those chewy chocolate-studded bars you used to gobble up as a kid? Now, as an adult, you know that these bars weren't the healthiest mid-afternoon bites. In fact, Public Health England's National Diet and Nutritional Survey, which encourages parents to look for healthier snacks containing no more than 100 calories, found that kids aged four to 10 ate over 50 percent of their daily sugar intake from unhealthy snacks! Luckily, KIND just launched a line of new healthy granola bars for kids.
Our favorite fruit and nut bar makers debuted these kids' granola bars just in time for back-to-school season. They're baked with wholesome ingredients such as whole-grain oats, sorghum, quinoa, semi-sweet chocolate, vanilla extract, and peanut butter—and pack in 25 percent less sugar than the leading kids' granola bar. Check out all three flavors' stellar nutritionals below.
Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Chewy Chocolate Chip
Chewy Honey Oat
Whether your child chooses creamy peanut butter, smooth honey, or chunky chocolate chip, these chewy bars contain no more than 100 calories, five grams of sugar, and even contain a bit of fiber and plant-based protein. If you swap out Quaker's Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bar for KIND's chocolate chip bar, you'll save your kid two grams of sugar and a slew of unnecessary additives including caramel color, artificial flavors, and preservatives. Not to mention, Quaker's OG pick contains about eight different sources of sugar! Do you really need another reason to swap out that overly sweetened cereal bar for one of KIND's new healthy granola bars stat?
More content from Groceries
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again
- – Costco and Walmart Shoppers Are Noticing This Big Problem in Parking Lots