There's no denying it: Fast food fans are lovin' McDonald's all-day breakfast. So much so that other burger-and-fries establishments are starting to worry that they could be losing clout—especially Burger King.
Well, one BK location in Garwood, New Jersey, at least.
The eatery, which is across the street from a McDonald's, recently started selling all-day breakfast. The round-the-clock menu includes French toast, croissants, muffins, hash browns and a breakfast platter, according to one of the location's managers. Though Burger King hasn't made any official moves to get into the all-day breakfast game, it could be in the cards—especially if the rogue location sees a spike in their sales.
Don't fret, BK fans, we'll be sure to keep you posted as additional information becomes available. In the meantime, if you're trying to lose weight at your favorite chain, check out our exclusive report What 11 Diet Experts Order at Burger King!
More content from Restaurants
- – 5 Worst Fast-Food Breakfasts to Stay Away From Right Now
- – I Tried 5 Breakfasts at Popular Restaurant Chains and This One Was the Best Value
- – 9 Secrets Denny's Doesn't Want You to Know
- – The Best Breakfast Sandwich in Every State
- – I Tasted 5 Fast-Food Hash Browns, and This One Is The Best
- – The Best French Toast in Every State
- – The Best Donut in Every State
- – 7 Best Fast Food Breakfast Orders for Abdominal Fat Loss, Say Dietitians