This Is Exactly How Many Salads Kim Kardashian Eats In A Week
And if you're anything like us, you've definitely wondered how many bowls of leafy greens the reality star goes through each week. Thankfully, in a recent episode of Watch What Happens Live, Andy Cohen addressed the burning question and demystified Kim's iconic eating habits.
After Andy asked, "How many salads a week do you eat?" Kim replied, "Every single day from the same place, pretty much." And that place just happens to be Health Nut, a celeb-frequenting hot spot in Calabasas that serves up fresh salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and ethnic-inspired specialties.
With all of their healthy and delish-sounding picks, it's no wonder Kim stays slim eating seven salads a week! Swapping your usual lunch or dinner for a satiating, nutrient-rich salad is a great way to kickstart your weight loss. Board the bowl bandwagon with these Healthy Salad Recipes and Tips you need to know.
More content from Weight Loss
- – Best Eating Habits from 7 People Who Successfully Lost Belly Fat
- – 19 Weight Loss Foods That Really Work, Say Experts
- – 6 Ways Eating Quinoa Helps You Lose Weight, Say Dietitians
- – 5 Best Dessert Habits to Lose Belly Fat, Say Dietitians
- – The Worst Foods for Your Body, According to Science
- – 9 High-Protein Breakfast Ideas to Help You Lose Weight
- – This Popular Diet Doesn't Actually Work, Says New Study
- – 7 Best Breakfasts with Fruit to Shrink Belly Fat, Say Dietitians