The Most Caloric Meals in America
One of the trickiest things about eating out is all of the choices you're faced with. Chicken or fish? Soup or salad? Grilled or fried?
While we cannot make all of your culinary decisions for you, we're here to help steer you towards diet-friendly picks and away from meals that will derail your healthy-eating efforts. The next time you find yourself at one of your favorite chain restaurants, learn what to avoid at all costs by checking out our list of the highest-calorie dishes from all your favorite restaurants.
The 20 picks below aren't the only orders you should bypass. Check out our list of the 50 Unhealthiest Meals of 2017 for more options you should skip out on.
Applebee's New England Fish and Chips
Olive Garden's Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara
Chili's Crispy Honey Chipotle and Waffles
Romano Grill's Mama's Trio
Denny's Grand Slam Slugger
IHOP's Cheeseburger Omelette
Bob Evans Homestead Breakfast (2 Eggs, 2 Sausage Patties, Grits, Cup of Sausage Gravy, 2 Biscuits)
O'Charley's Top Shelf Combination Appetizer
Red Lobster's Surf and Turf Feast NY Strip
Bonefish Grill's Half-Pound Wagyu Beef + Egg Burger with Fries
On The Border's Stacked Nachos
TGI Friday's Jack Daniels Sampler, Hand Breaded
Friendly's Sriracha Half-Pound Big Beef Cheeseburger with French Fries
California Pizza Kitchen's Chicken Piccata
Carraba's Fettuccine Weesie
P.F. Chang's Great Wall of Chocolate
Uno's Large Deep Dish Original Chicago Meat Market Pizza
Buffalo Wild Wing's All Star Sampler with Crispy Tenders and Signature Sauce
Red Robin's Towering Onion Rings
Outback Steakhouse's Bloomin Onion
Need some healthier dining suggestions? Check out our list of the 35 Hottest Healthy Restaurants in America for some ideas.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu