Healthy Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
A venti Starbucks Frappuccino will run you about $4 in most parts of the country. Drink one four times a week, as many people do, and you're out nearly $1,000 a year. For coffee. But the cost doesn't stop there. At 500 calories a pop, that same Frappuccino addiction will fix an extra 29 pounds on your frame over the course of 365 days. Are you really prepared to pay that steep of a price?
What You Need
1 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup ice cubes
1 cup 1% milk
¼ cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
1 Tbsp sugarfree caramel syrup
½ Tbsp agave syrup
Caramel Coffee Cooler
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, Venti, 24 fl oz
You Save 335 Calories, 13 grams of fat and 53 grams of sugar!
How to Make It
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and uniform.
Mix It Up
Three ways to amp up the flavor:
Chocolate: Replace the caramel with a tablespoon of chocolate sauce (the darker the better) and a pinch of cinnamon.
Banana: Drop a frozen banana into the blender. Continue with the recipe.
Booze: Add a shot of Kahlua or Bailey's to any of the versions above.
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Foods That Just Taste Better in the South
- – 21 Old-Fashioned Midwestern Desserts to Try This Weekend
- – 30 Healthy Stuffed Chicken Recipes to Make Tonight
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
- – 10 Popular "Midwestern" Dishes That Aren't Actually From the Midwest
- – 21 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – Honey Butter Whiskey Scallops Recipe
- – 45+ Best Healthy Copycat Restaurant Recipes to Try Tonight