Harvest Pizza with Chicken, Grapes, and Goat Cheese
Need to use up the leftover cooked chicken in your fridge? This harvest pizza recipe is the perfect way to do so! Mixed with refreshing grapes, fennel, goat cheese, and arugula, this harvest pizza is as nutritious as it is delicious. Your taste buds are going to have a field day with all of these sweet and savory flavors. We have a feeling you'll want to make this harvest pizza every time you have leftover chicken in the fridge.
Recipe development by Sue Hoss.
Nonstick cooking spray
1 12-inch purchased whole-grain pizza crust
4 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
Pinch crushed red pepper
1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
1 cup halved red seedless grapes
1 cup thinly sliced fresh fennel bulb
1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese or blue cheese
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 cups fresh arugula
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place crust on prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl stir together oil, garlic, rosemary, and crushed red pepper. Cover and microwave mixture 45 seconds.
- In a medium bowl toss chicken with 2 Tbsp. of the warm rosemary oil. Arrange chicken, grapes, fennel, and cheese over crust. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
- While pizza bakes, stir vinegar into the remaining rosemary oil. Drizzle over arugula; toss to coat. Cut pizza into wedges and top with arugula.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more recipe ideas straight to your inbox.
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Foods That Just Taste Better in the South
- – 21 Old-Fashioned Midwestern Desserts to Try This Weekend
- – 21 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – Honey Butter Whiskey Scallops Recipe
- – 45+ Best Healthy Copycat Restaurant Recipes to Try Tonight
- – Pork Chops with Maple Rye Glaze Recipe
- – 5 Best Recipes to Help Lower Blood Sugar, Says Dietitian
- – Carrot Cake Energy Bites