Halo Top Just Released Two New Game-Changing Flavors
Just as we thought we've stocked up on enough of our holy grail Halo Top pints, the Los Angeles-based creamery debuted two exclusively dairy-free flavors today: Toasted Coconut and Vanilla Maple.
Both of the new trendy flavors are vegan-friendly, made with coconut milk, and remain relatively high in protein and low in sugar. What's more, Halo Top announced that it will be adding Pancakes & Waffles, Birthday Cake, Candy Bar, Chocolate Almond Crunch and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to its list of non-dairy pints, too.
"When we launched our original line of non-dairy flavors, we knew we wanted to expand to include even more indulgent options," Justin Woolverton, Halo Top CEO and Founder, said in a press release. "We know our fans look to us for variety and creativity in our flavors, and we want to make sure we always address those requests for our dairy-averse and vegan fans as well."
Clocking in at 280 calories and 12 grams of protein per pint, Vanilla Maple definitely deserves a spot in your freezer. One ½-cup serving packs in 70 calories, 2.5 grams of fat (2 grams saturated fat), 75 milligrams of sodium, 15 grams of carbs (5 grams of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, 5 grams of sugar alcohols), and 3 grams of protein. Toasted Coconut proves to be a bit more on the indulgent side, boasting 320 calories per pint—or 80 calories, 4 grams of fat (3.5 grams saturated fat), 75 milligrams of sodium, 16 grams of carbs (5 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar, 5 grams of sugar alcohols), and 3 grams of protein per ½-cup serving.
Keep your eyes peeled for these new Eat This!-approved non-dairy pints, which will hit nationwide store shelves in early February. In the meantime, find out which ice cream scored the top spot in our report, 26 Diet Ice Creams—Ranked!
More content from Groceries
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – The Worst Breakfast Foods You Should Never Start Your Day With
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again