Sweet and Smoky Fresh Ink Smoked Margarita Recipe
It's five o'clock somewhere, right? And once you give this Fresh Ink Smoked Margarita a try, you won't want to put it down. The depth of flavor in this drink is truly unmatched—we're talking sweetness from the pineapple juice, the sour from the lime juice, and the hint of smokiness from the paprika. Giving this recipe a try will make you wonder how you've gone so long without a margarita like this, and it's all thanks to PATRÓN, who provided us with this recipe.
For more healthy drinks, check out our 6 Best Healthy Margarita Recipes.
1.5 oz PATRÓN Silver
.5 oz Fresh lime juice
.5 oz Pineapple juice
.5 oz Agave nectar
1 Pinch of smoked paprika
Smoked sea salt rim
Lime for garnish
How to Make It
- Prepare a rocks glass by moistening the rim and rolling it in smoked sea salt.
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake to chill.
- Fine strain over fresh ice cubes in the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a lime and a dusting of smoked paprika.
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Foods That Just Taste Better in the South
- – 21 Old-Fashioned Midwestern Desserts to Try This Weekend
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
- – 21 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – Honey Butter Whiskey Scallops Recipe
- – 45+ Best Healthy Copycat Restaurant Recipes to Try Tonight
- – Pork Chops with Maple Rye Glaze Recipe
- – 5 Best Recipes to Help Lower Blood Sugar, Says Dietitian