Dunkin's Beloved Fall Menu Items are Coming Back Earlier Than Ever
Dunkin' knows we're all having a terrible year, and they're new announcement seems like a bid to cheer America up. The coffee shop chain announced earlier this week that they'll start serving their fall-themed menu items earlier than ever. Although summer isn't exactly over, Dunkin's ready to move on to pumpkin-flavored coffee and apple cider donuts as early as next week.
"This is one of the most anticipated times of the year for Dunkin' guests, and we're excited to make pumpkin favorites available at Dunkin' restaurants earlier than ever," said VP of Marketing Strategy Jill Nelson.
The fall menu will officially become available at select Dunkin' locations on August 19.
But wait, it gets even better. Not only is the fall menu returning early, but it's bigger than ever, too. Besides bringing back the seasonal favorites like pumpkin-flavored coffees, apple cider donuts and munchkins, and the maple sugar bacon breakfast sandwich, they're debuting a few new drinks and baked goods that are bound to become customers' favorites.
You'll find a brand new Signature Pumpkin Spice Latte (a direct challenger to Starbucks' iconic fall item), a Chai Latte, stuffed mini bagels, served hot, a new Steak & Cheese Rollup, and a Maple-Sugar Seasoned Bacon on the menu as well.
"This year, we have an especially robust menu of new products with something for everyone—from craveable bakery items to snacks and sandwiches that pair perfectly with our seasonal lattes and coffees," said Nelson.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu